Friday, January 08, 2010

Rachel's next Watercolor Painting - You decide!

It's gonna be a tough one - you all have such wonderful pictures! I'm glad I don't have to decide ; ) If you want to participate in the next contest, join either my Yahoo or Facebook group and upload your best pictures. The winner gets a print of their finished painting and first dibs at the original.

Remember, I also have an ongoing donation drive, and for every five dollars you donate, your name gets entered in a drawing for me to paint an original 8 x 10 painting of one subject (one cat, dog, child etc) for you! The drawing will be held as soon as I raise $500. Proceeds go to help the needy families I serve as a school social worker. The donation button is at the top right of this blog.


What should Rachel of www.rachelsstudio.com paint next?



































View Results
Create a Blog Poll

No comments: