Tuesday, December 02, 2008

New Poll

OK - so you can't have it all. I like this poll because you can see the picture and cast your vote, and you don't have to jump around websites. The only thing I don't like about it is that I can't see who voted, so I can't do a random drawing of voters! But hey, at least it still involves all my members by using your pictures!! If anyone has a better idea of how to do this DO tell! Of course, if your photo wins, I will paint it and give you a free print, plus you'll have first dibs at buying the painting!


Which picture should be Rachel's next painting?

View Results
Create a Blog Poll

2 comments:

MdmSiamese said...

I like this system - it is easy to use and you don't see which picture is winning till after you voted. Now, can I go in there and vote 10 times for the same picture - or will you know that, because that would not be fair. Thanks for picking one of my photographs again, however, I voted against myself as I really liked the picture of the daisies.

rachelsstudio.com said...

Thanks Ester! I LOVE all these photos, they're great!