Sunday, August 27, 2006

Back to work...

Hi everyone! I've been soooo busy getting back to work - for those of you who don't know, I work as a social worker in a middle school. I had my summer off, but now it's time to go back to work. I probably won't be able to post as much on my blog, but I promise I'll do my best to keep up with it. Click on any painting to bid.




I finished this little painting Saturday - I love Friesian horses, and their lines are so elegant.


 




This was a fun little painting I finished Thursday night. Even though I'm working full time now, I'm going to try to at least do a few paintings a week.


 


 




I'm now offering a very limited edition of ten Giclées for "Friesian Thoughts". Giclées are a wonderful way to have a large piece of art work for a fraction of the price of the original.



I couldn't resist the challenges of these bubbles, and capturing the carefree feel of this simple pleasure.




I finished this Sunday, and I LOVE how it came out! I've been itching to do some clouds, and I'm sure I'll do more in the near future. This painting was so much fun to create. Just put down water, drop in paint, and let the clouds create themselves, just like in nature! Who doesn't love painting a piece that creates itself?




I've had this painting for a while, and for some reason just haven't listed it. Enjoy!


Visit my website at www.rachelsstudio.com

No comments: