Monday, June 12, 2006

Today was my first official day of painting full time - something I'm going to try out to see if it's viable to do on a full time basis instead of going back to work at the end of summer (I work in a school). So here's what I'm working on....

This is a small oil of an Andalusian stallion. I also finished these today...

My dad loves pelicans, so he's the inspiration behind this one.

I loved the light in this picture!

I also took some pictures today. I'd like to paint them, if I ever get a chance!

I went to Brookgreen Gardens yesterday, and they have a wonderful zoo featuring native animals.

There was a late afternoon shower, giving me the perfect opportunity to get cloud pics!

And last but not least, here's how my garden's doing!

Verbena

Visit my website at www.rachelsstudio.com


 

No comments: